My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 12 August 2018

Anything Goes at Not Just Cards!

Hi crafty friends......hope you're all well & enjoying the cooler weather
as much as I am!
We have a new challenge just started over at Not Just Cards, the theme as always
is anything goes & if you're low on inspiration then please pop on over to the
blog & check out the fabulous Dt makes. It's a just-for-fun challenge but we do
have a top 3....you can make anything you want & enter up to 5 times!
I made a set of Christmas tags this time, a great way to use up all those odds &
ends us crafters have lying about. I simply die cut all the layers then finished with
a die cut gold snowflake topped with a faux pearl. The back was stamped with a
 simple to/from & I threaded them with some string.
Rightio, that's my lot for today! Thanks for calling & for any comment you
 might leave......hope to see you over at Not Just Cards!
xx

challenges
anything goes at A Snowflake's Promise

Christmas at C.R.A.F.T
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers

12 comments:

  1. tags are something I always run out of, may have to copy this if you don't mind love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little Christmas tags and good way to use oddments too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really lovely tags Jo. The rich red is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super tags Jo, a lovely shape.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant tags! Great use of your scraps Jo.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo … just love your little Christmas tags … I must confess to starting my "c" cards … early for me too … lol … but have not thought about tags yet !! … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Love these amazing tags! Pinned :)
    https://www.pinterest.it/pin/534802524498242649/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, fabulous tags, love your design, your well ahead for the Season, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant tags and thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always nice to see an alternative to cards. Thank you so much for sharing your tags with us at the CRAFT challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really luxurious tags.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...