My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Frosty Moments

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well & managing some crafty time.
Oh my, didn't realise just how far behind I am with my Christmas makes
for this year......only 3 months to go!! Not that I'm complaining, Autumn & Winter
are my favourite times of the year & I love all the preparations, all the hustle &
bustle, the shopping, the planning.....oooh, I love it all!
So today's make is a Christmas card, I have to be honest & say it looks much better
in real life.....there's lots of layers & sparkle.
I started with a base layer of kraft card, added elements from a Studio Light kit
page and the silver wreath is cut with a Sizzix die
Rightio, my friends, that's my lot for today. Thanks for calling....see you tomorrow.
There's still time to enter my CANDY if you'd like.
xx

challenges
anything goes at A Snowflake's Promise
anything Christmas at Merry Christmas Challenge

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card Jo - all the details and layers are just gorgeous - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really neat Christmas card! I love the natural theme and the great embellishments and interest all over the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Jo, it's a beautiful image and you've embellished it so well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Jo, your beautiful design frames that magnificent reindeer so beautifully
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card, Jo! I love the kraft card and the lovely wooden mat behind the stag. The papers and embellishments look so good here.

    Thanls for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE this Jo, everything here is just perfectly placed.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous image papers and embellishments Jo, fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jo, a gorgeous image - I love Studio Light.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW what a cool creation! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

    Darlene
    Merry Little Christmas DT
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool card! I love all of your elements, you put them together nicely. Thanks for including your card in The Merry Christmas Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee@TMCC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card love the image and beautiful dies-not even made a start on my Christmas cards yet!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your card is stunning. Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Jo - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at The Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you've framed the deer - so beautiful. Loving the bit of silver shine you've added too. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...