My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Anything Goes at Not Just Cards!


Hi friends, hope you're all well & having a good week!
It's grey & miserable here today, perfect crafting weather & I suspect that's
what I'll be doing once I've been to my Dr appointment.
So today sees the start of a new challenge over at Not Just Cards with the theme
ANYTHING GOES
As usual, any & all makes are welcome, you can check out the few rules
& some gorgeous Dt inspiration over on the main blog.
I made more Christmas tags, you can never have too many, right?
Circular ones this time.......simply a die cut circle, a layer of scallop
circle finished with a die cut sentiment. The backs are stamped with a simple
To/From & I added string.......what a great way to use up some scraps!
Okie dokie, that's me for today......thanks for calling & for any comments
 you might leave......hope to see you over at Not Just Cards!
Don't forget......I have Candy if you'd like to enter!
xx

CHALLENGES
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
tag, you're it at Southern Girls
anything goes at Crafting From the Heart
anything goes at A Snowflake's Promise

4 comments:

  1. love these Jo, your last batch inspired me to start on mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it's a great way to use scraps! :D Your tags are lovely and quick to make, thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tags Jo, such a pretty blue.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...