My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 27 September 2018

Thursday Throwback - Bella

Hi friends, hope you're all well.
Thursday already.......so that means time for a throwback pic.......thought I'd go
with kitty pics today as so many of you ask how they're all doing.
This is Bella when she was first born, she's 2 and a 1/2 now & she's the sweetest,
snuggliest, laziest cat you could ever meet! She'll happily spend all day on my chair
& all night snuggled next to me.........unless.........she can get into a bag, box or any
thing similar! Oh, and she's a bit of a poser too lol.....she loves having her photo
taken!
Here she is in one of her favourite places........a paper grocery bag!
I think shopping day is her favourite day......we have to empty the bags
 straight away else she'll get in them whether they have veg in them or not!
If you have any throwback pics you'd like to share do let me know so I
can come visit you too......and don't forget there's still time to enter my
Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave......see you tomorrow.
xx

9 comments:

  1. Aww, Bella is such a cutie! My dog George has a thing for sitting in shopping bags too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie Jo, though I am more of a dog person.

    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photographs Jo, Bella is beautiful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella is absolutely adorable, a real cutie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella's adorable - especially when she was a kitten!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... How cute was Bella when she was first born, I remember her from your old posts, when you have a lot of tiny puppies from two rescue moms... :D And how she has grown! I'm glad to meet her again!
    She is a wonderful cat now with those big curious eyes and the black spot on the nose! :D My cats (six!) also love bags, expecially full, because they are much more interesting! LOL :D
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...