My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Autumn Colours at Crafty Cardmakers!

Good morning crafty friends, hope you're all well.
It's time for another challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers & the theme is
AUTUMN COLOURS
I love this theme as Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year and I
do love the colours....so much in fact my living room has a bit of
an Autumn colour scheme going on!
As usual, any & all makes are welcome....you can find the rules (not many)
and gorgeous Dt inspiration (lots) over on the main blog.....hope to see you there!
For my card I started with a base layer of chocolate brown card then
added a layer of paper, added another layer of card & paper then took a
LOTV panel & cut it into 3.....then layered that onto brown card too.
I kept it fairly simple by adding a ribbon......but no sentiment as I'll leave that
until I use the card!
Thanks for calling......and for any comments you might leave.
xx
Don't forget, I have CANDY if you'd like to enter.



12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card; I love Autumn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your new look blog Jo!
    Beautiful card, love the glorious autumnal colours.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful autumnal colours and scene, love it and seeing the leaves change colours, beautiful card Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Jo, such a lovely Autumn scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your autumnal card Jo, such a gorgeous topper and the colours are wonderful, my favourite time of the year, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely autumnal card Jo - very elegant - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous - looks like a view from a window in a cottage in the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jo.
    It's my favourite time of year too.
    Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while it has been really hectic.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This ia gorgeous Jo love the Autumn colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...