My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 30 September 2018

Sympathy toppers

Hi friends, happy Sunday......hope you're having a lovely weekend.
I have a couple of toppers to share today, the kind nobody likes to make
but sadly we all need at some time.
Lots of layers used, all die cut & finished with a tiny faux pearl in the centre of
 the flower. Wasn't sure whether or not to add a sentiment so I left them without but
typically once I uploaded the photo I'm thinking I should have.
That's my lot for today, thanks for calling & whatever you're up to hope you
have a lovely day.
xx

My CANDY finishes tonight so there's still a few hours left to enter if you'd like.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jo, I truely love these.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really lovely Jo and, in those pretty colours, would sit equally well on an Easter card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful, Jo. They would be perfect for Christening cards too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful Jo, and Liz is right!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how sweet and delicate toppers, Jo! I think they are perfect for sympathy cards, but also for Easter!!
    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are designed beautifully Jo, I love the soft colours and delicate flower and leaves.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo … two beautiful little cards … so sad to have to make them and to make two is even sadder … hope you have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great toppers Jo - the hardest cards to give or receive xxx Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely toppers and they are perfect without a sentiment.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sympathy toppers -I agree perfect without a sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful toppers which don't need a sentiment , perfect on their own

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...