My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 24 September 2018

Kitty Love!

Hi crafty friends & bloggers, hope you're all well.
It's a cold, wet & windy day here......craft room is definitely the best place to be...
......especially if I'm snuggled up with some of the kitties!
So today's make is made with freebies from a mag......I started with a black base
layer, the patterned layer was a freebie, I added a black strip, next the sweet (free) image.
I added 2 die cut banners & placed the sentiment on top & finished with some
die cut kitties & a couple of faux gems! Quick, easy & super sweet!
Thanks for calling today & for any comments you might leave....see you tomorrow.
Don't forget, there's still time to enter my CANDY!
xx

challenges
for the girls at A Gem of a Challenge
3+  layers at Crafty Gals Corner
anything goes at QKR Stampede
#8 at The Creative Crafters
dies/punches at Sparkles


17 comments:

  1. Love this Jo, it's outstanding in both colour and design.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh lovely pussycat card >^-^<

    There is a lovely cat challenge page you might like to visit:

    https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2018/09/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours in the image and papers Jo, love the layout and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jo, how you doing sweetie ?? Fantastic kitty card and great use of the mag freebies !!

    I'm freezing.......

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image Jo. Makes a lovely card. Weather is quite warm over here at the minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Great card No, the black goes so very well with that gorgeous paper and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must learn to check that naughty predictive text before I press "publish" !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Jo!!! You know that I always LOVE cats and this image is so sweet and cute!! Lovely design and beautiful colours combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Jo, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and love the black kitties-just like my Millie
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, Jo!! The kitties are so precious and the image is wonderful. :-D DT hat time - Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede this week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card for a cat lover. Thanks for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card!
    its super sweet!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card. Its just great. Good Luck to you. Thank you for joining us at The Creative Crafters - DT Alka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...