My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 15 July 2013

Autumn colours with Sparkles Challenges!

Well hello bloggers....hope you're all well & rested after the weekend!
I think I need a rest after yesterday......watched Nic play rugby &
sadly they lost but oh my, all that cheering tires you out lol....
then a bbq at home....happy days! Anyways, the real reason I'm here
is to tell you about the new challenge starting over at Sparkles...
...the theme is Autumn colours and as usual we love to see any &
all crafty makes! I made a card this time & went with the gorgeous
Autumn colours of brown & orange! Our sponsor this month is
 the fabby Di's Digi's and the lucky winner gets a $10 spend instore! 
You have almost a month to play & you can check out all
the rules & the fab DT makes over on the main blog!
Thanks for calling today....hope to see you at Sparkles!
xx

15 comments:

  1. so gorgeous jo.i love sweet milton and your colours and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet Jo love your colours and papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the adorable image,the border and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jo love your cute image and gorgous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo - so glad you had a good weekend - sounds fun! Love your card too - a wonderful image and the DPs are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo. I love the image and beautiful papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is gorgeous Jo… what a sweet, sweet image… I love the Autumn colours and the gorgeous border with pearls! :-)
    Hope you have a nice restful week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card jo...its simply adorsble too...if you wanna check out my new blog too would like that if you have time ....you will find a link in one of my posts hugs sassyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image Jo, lovely colours and layout,gorgeous wheelbarrow of flowers.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card Jo. I love the image and colours. The black is so striking.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Jo and Autumn colours are my favourite. Glad you enjoyed going to the Rugby and winning isn't everything - taking part is what matters!! Bet you were all cheering like anything!!
    great weather for a BBQ
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet image...and a sweet card.

    Too busy to do anything but auto posts now till I leave! Getting really excited to see England again and finally meet up with you and hopefully Miss Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous hun, love the image & papers really sweet!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw this is gorgeous, the image is so so cute and beautifully coloured.
    You know I think you use as much energy cheering as the players do playing the game lol, it can be very energetic on the side lines.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaaah so sweet, love the image and your colouring!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...