My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 24 February 2019

Will you join my challenge?

Hi friends, hope you're all safe, well & warm.
It's a bit nippy over here on the Yorkshire Coast....perfect crafting weather I think, and
what better place to be than your craft room?
It's so good to be back in Blogland, I'm slowly but surely making my way
around all your blogs & feeling more inspired than ever......all I need now is an extra
 day in the week lol!
Anyway, as I mentioned in an earlier post I have a few ideas for my blog.....more
to keep me motivated than anything else....and one of those ideas was to have
a monthly challenge.....I even made a little blog badge to get me started!
Feel free to add it to your blog with a link back to mine!
Ooh I nearly forgot the fun part......here will be a monthly prize for a randomly
 drawn winner.......a surprise this month!


There are a few simple rules:
1.....You can enter just once
2.....You must be a follower of my blog
3.....New makes only, no back linking
4.....Challenge starts 4th of the month at 10am GMT
5.....Challenge ends 24th of the month at 10pm GMT
6.....One winner to be randomly drawn
7.....You must follow the monthly theme
 8.....You can make anything you like, doesn't have to be a card
but must include paper/card & follow the theme


As it's February for all you romantics out there the first theme just has to be
 'LOVE' . 
So to kickstart the challenge, here's my make.........I kept it very simple this time
and made a topper. I thought it might work on a scrapbook layout or even work
 as a piece of home decor too. All the elements are from Studio Light & I simply
layered them up........some flat & some on foam pads. I love the chalkboard effect
but I do have to say it looks much prettier IRL.
Thanks for popping by.......really hoping to see you joining in!
xx

Inlinkz Link Party

27 comments:

  1. A fabulous idea Jo. I've added your badge to my sidebar and will join the challenge soon.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous topper beautiful elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty topper Jo, good luck with your new challenge...you don't hang about do you???
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you back Jo and I will certainly try to play along xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea Jo and a beautiful card, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salut Jo, quelle charmante idée, je te soutiens, j'espère que cela marchera pour toi, c'est beaucoup de travail un challenge. Je participe à ton premier challenge, bonne route dans ce nouveau défi ! Biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck with your new challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card Jo, good luck with your new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I will participate!
    thank you!
    so nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great topper and sentiment love the chalkboard effect and have just linked to your challenge.It is cold over here on the East Coast we are in Hull absolutely heaving it down just now
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, a new challenge! :D You have had a fabulous idea, Jo!! Hope to have time to participate! Your topper looks so sweet with the chalkboard effect and the pink!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely topper, Jo, I love the effect of the chalkboard. I hope to play along with your new challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, great idea and I am in on the participation.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to play with fun challenges, superb idea! And your card is so gorgeous Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this chalkboard idea. Will be back to join in shortly. Internet is playing up with all this stormy weather so am on my iPad at present and can't do posts on it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jo
    I'm having trouble linking up my card. x

    https://crafty-lizc.blogspot.com/2019/02/love-is.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Liz, I've added your entry x

      Delete
  17. Thanks Jo for your comment, we are slowly getting back to normal thank goodness, its been a rough few weeks but the sun is shining here today and we are clearing out, always a good thing to make you feel better, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. well done you - will struggle to join you this month but hopefully next xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think that there are strange players in your challenge, Jo... :O

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jo,
    welcome back to blog land you have been missed I'm sure by all.
    What a wonderful idea this is and such a great theme.
    Love your creation and it's glorious shape and design.
    The colours look so pretty and I am a big fan of pink in fact it's my fave colour.
    Will be back when I have made something.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jo,
    tried to link up last night but couldn't.
    Today I have managed it as I am not so tired. LOL
    Thank you for this wonderful challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, Jo! Long time, no see! This is my first time blogging this month - it has been a rough one here at our house. Your topper is so pretty! Thank you for a fun challenge - I just linked up! Wishing you the best of success with your challenge! I love challenges! Cute badge with the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jo, a lovely card , I'm way behind in blogland and have just seen your challenge, wishing you success with it.
    Have a great week. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jo, I have no idea how I missed out on this but I promise I'll be playing next month for sure! I manage one of the challenge lists at Challenges for Days and I'm going to add your challenge to the "By Date, Not Day" list for the 4th of the month. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...