My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 15 November 2018

November Challenge at Not Just Cards!


Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well & warm.....it's so cold, dark & grey here.
So sorry I've not been around the past few days, I've had so much going on
here I don't know whether I'm coming or going!
Anyway, today I'm sharing my Dt make for the latest challenge over at
Apologies to my Teamies, I should have posted on the 11th but time just ran away 
with with me!
The theme, as usual, is anything goes & if you're low on inspiration do pop over to the 
main blog.....you'll be amazed at the fab Dt makes. I made a card topper this 
time....I started with a white piece of card, added  a scenic back ground, next came
 a piece of snowflake printed card into which I cut an aperture. I layered this up with
 foam pads for extra dimension. Next, I added the chipboard Snowman, the
 Christmas gift and the little house onto the background.......then I finished with
 some faux gems!
Don't forget, we love to see any & all makes over at Not Just Cards, hope to see
you there! Thanks for calling.....see you tomorrow!
xx


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jo, brilliant snowman and beautiful design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jo, I love your design and the colours, and there's a gorgeous little snowman too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the snowman and Wintry scene through the aperture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Christmas card Jo, such a lovely winter scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Jo - lovely dimension to this - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful winters scene Jo, love the layout and the added sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...