My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Through the Window


Hi friends, are you all well? I hope so......and a big thank you to all who wished me
well for my appointments yesterday. Unfortunately trips to the Dr's are a weekly
thing for me....with the odd hospital appointment thrown in! It seems the drugs
used to treat my ailments also cause side effects which bring along a whole new
set of problems! Anyway, enough of that for now.......back to crafting lol!
So today I have another Christmas topper to share, I love the clean, crisp lines 
of this on & it'a a favourite colour combo too. The image is one from a very old
sheet of toppers, the frame a die cut....actually everything else is die cut & I
finished with a peel off sentiment & some faux gems.
Oh, how I'd love to be snuggled up in a little cottage looking out at that view!
I can almost hear the silence that I imagine comes with that view.....does that make
sense lol? That lovely stillness that you get with snow? Ooh I love Winter!
Rightio, shopping to do today......thanks for calling & for any comment you might 
leave......see you tomorrow.
xx

challenges
Christmas at Crafting by Design
Christmas at 4 Crafty Chicks
Winter at C.R.A.F.T
Anything Goes at Crimbo Crackers
anything Christmas at Merry Little Christmas Challenges
anything Christmas at Merry Christmas Challenges


10 comments:

  1. The way you describe the cottage scene is perfect for your image and card, and yes I believe you can here the silence

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful "through the window" card! The scene is beautiful and so is that poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jo, I too would love to be looking out at this scene from a cosy room. Beautiful card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jo and just like Christmas should be!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Christmas scene, beautiful design with the window frame and poinsettia.
    Would be lovely to be snuggled up in front of a roaring fire and looking out at a scene like this...not so keen to be outside in it :))!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you about the view as long as I then don't have yo go out in to get food supplies!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas card and love the view through the window as long as it is throught the window lol-I agree the snow does bring a certain stillnes and silence.
    Unfortunately hubbys Dr and hosp app are now our social life???He has a cataract op in the morning and a scan on Sat morning.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that window die, you did a great job with it, such a festive card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge!
    xoxo,
    Aimeslee DT
    https://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...