My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 1 November 2018

Thursday Throwback!

 Hi crafty friends & bloggers, hope you're all well......and welcome to Thursday Throwback! My weekly look back at past makes.....would you make the same again.....or would you rather not lol. Today I'm sharing a necklace I made, the images are from the fabulous Oddball Art & are from my colouring days when I was a member of their Dt. I coloured them on shrink plastic, used my heat gun to shrink them......I remember being so happy with them as this was the first time I'd used shrink plastic with any success. I love how the colours intensify when the image is shrunk and you don't lose any of the detail.
I took quite a long length of beading elastic & threaded on seed beads & pearl....hundreds of 'em lol.....added
the charm to the pendant with a jump ring then attached them to the necklace.......done!
I'm still happy with this make, I made it for my daughter but sadly I don't think I'd make anything like this again with these arthritic hands of mine. It is nice to look back though. Do you fancy joining me?
Would love it if you did......just leave me a comment so's I know to come visit you back.
Rightio......jobs awaiting......thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Jo, hope she wore it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes Jo -I have shrink plastic but yet to use!!!Love the little ice-cream cone.Sorry not joined you this week but had a very eventful week and not in a good way.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative and what a fun project to make.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...