My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 2 November 2018

Paper Frosting Friday!

Hi friends, happy Friday....it's a beautiful day here on the Yorkshire Coast, the
sun is shining, the sky is blue......and it's Paper Frosting Friday.....my
 day of the week to share some home made embellishments......don't you think
paper frosting sounds much nicer?
Anyway. I have the simplest of makes to share today.....super quick & easy & a great 
way to use up some scraps. I used kraft card & more of the pages from my damaged
 Harry Potter book.......but I promise that'll be the last for a while now lol.
I used only scallop & circle dies, heart dies & finished each one with a faux pearl.
Thanks for visiting & for any comments you might leave, I appreciate them so
much......whatever you're up to hope you have a lovely day.
xx

10 comments:

  1. Morning Jo, your embellies may be simple but they look great, really lie this idea and will definitely be copying it! You've made good use of the damaged HP book!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo … what a great idea … love them … hope you don't mind if I copy too … they are very cute … have a great weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great embellis. I love the look of the printed words on the book pages and the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing fab works with your ruined book, also these embellishments are so beautiful, well done!! :)
    Thanks for your visit on my blog and for your cat's hugs, very appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous paper frosting Jo, I love all of the different shaped hearts.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant and so different to the norm
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that all the heart shapes are different Jo, mounting them on printed paper a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh wow Jo what a great idea they are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...