My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 9 November 2018

Paper Frosting Friday!


Woohoo.....it's Friday! Probably my favourite day of the week, I should
maybe change it to AsherDay as it's the day I have my gorgeous grandson..
....and I get to keep him overnight too. After tea we have bathtime, oh my,
that boy loves water...then it's snuggle time before bed. Tomorrow we might 
have a lazy day at home or we'll maybe go shopping depending on the 
weather.........but whatever we decide to do it'll involve lots of cuddles.
So being Friday it's also Paper Frosting Friday....the day of the week for me 
to share some handmade embellishments. Why Paper Frosting?Well,I just 
think embellishments is a bit of a mouthful & Paper Frosting sounds much
 nicer! Today I have some beautiful white poinsettias to share.....very quick &
 easy I simply die cut all the elements needed, glued them all together & 
finished each one with a faux pearl. The base layer is either silver x 3 & 
gold x 3....just cos it's a bit more Christmas like lol.
If you have any Paper Frosting to share do leave me a comment so's I can
come have a look.....I'd love to see.
Thanks for calling today, whatever you're up to have a lovely day.
xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful poinsettias!
    Happy Asher Day...enjoy it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect weekend coming up for you and your Grandson Jo. The weather here is atrocious at the minute, definitely an indoor evening for me. I love your gorgeous flowers, very pretty and classy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poinsettias are gorgeous Jo, I love them in the white and gold. Have a lovely,precious time with Asher and a super weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable poinsettias, they are so elegant and festive!! Love the layer of gold or silver!
    Paper Frosting is a very pretty name for embellishments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers look super Jo.
    I have seen 3 of my grand kids and 2 more next week while here in UK, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Poinsettias Jo, I hope you have a lovely time with your grandson.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers Jo, love them and great job...Have a fab time with grandie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers Jo, love the siver or gold base layers, have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty Jo and ideal in both silver and gold. Hope you had a lovely time with your Grandson xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo … Beautiful poinsettias hope you had a super day with your grandson … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so beautiful Jo - love the gold and white together - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are absolutely beautiful Jo hope you enjoyed your time with your Grandson
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...