My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 19 October 2019

A Change From Christmas!!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.
It's a dull, damp & grey day here.....perfect weather for a crafternoon and
a warm, comforting slo-cooker tea......and Strictly on the tv tonight!
Do you have anything nice planned?
So today's card is not Christmas!!!! I know, I know...that's all I've done lately &
 so this card came about when I found the little topper in the scrapbox........a
quick root around & I came up with enough scraps to make this card. Gone are the
 days when I could walk in shoes that high....give me comfort over style every
 time nowadays!
Black card topped with distressed paper layers & decorated with some die cut
flowers & banners........finished with some faux gems & mounted onto
a white card blank.
So that's me for today....whatever you're up to have fun.....thanks for calling.
xx

Don't forget, my HALLOWEEN challenge is here.



9 comments:

  1. I so agree that comfort is a priority in my shoes now, gone are the days of high heels, love your colour combo and the fantastic heels sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty feminine card Jo, lovely images and colours.
    I'm always in flatties now, my feet screams at the thought of high heels, enjoy your slow cooked dinner, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great girly card love the topper and flowers-give me flip flops all the time lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely girly Christmas card love the colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Jo, a super pink and black design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely girly card and good that you used something from the scrapbox. Yes; gone are the days of heels like that - flats for comfort now.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...