My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 26 October 2019

Sweet Skulls

Hi friends, hope you're all well.
I'm sat in my crafty room watching the rain, it's rained all night long......but it's so
 very peaceful, still and quiet I could sit here all day!
I made a couple of very quick cards yesterday, just 2 simple layers....not a gem
in sight! I did fancy decoupaging some of the flowers only my hands 
weren't up to cutting. No sentiment as I thought they might be useful as notelets
but it would be very easy to add one if required.
Nothing much planned for today........something nice for tea & then Strictly on tv is
as exciting as it gets for today......I do have a nice new stamp to play with though.
Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to......have a lovely day!

xx

Don't forget, my HALLOWEEN challenge is here.


6 comments:

  1. love your notelets the images are great fun, sorry to read your hands aren't up to cutting out some flowers hope they ease soon, have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your notelets..I hate cutting by hand myself..usually get cramp in fingers..Glad have cutting machine..lol...I shall be watching strictly too..wonder who will go this week...Maybe Mike his the weakest of them all..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous notelets Jo, hope you enjoyed Strictly! I always love the costumes on the Halloween show!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just amazing Jo! I love fussy cutting and will be so mad when I can't do it anymore. Hope you enjoyed your evening, sounds just as exciting as mine lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, creative and fun cards x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...