My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 13 October 2019

'Tis the Season


Hey lovelies, hope you're all well.
I think today's the day I realised I have a little problem......I can't stop making
Christmas things!! Cards, mini albums, home decor....you name it I've had
a go at making it!! And soon it'll be Christmas food although maybe I should
stick to crafts & leave the food to Son no 4 as he's a chef!
Anyway, I recently bought an A4 docrafts/papermania ultimate die cut & paper
pad - Merriest Christmas and oh my, it's fabulous! It's packed full of papers, 
toppers, vellum, bunting, alphabets, decorations, gift boxes....ooh, the list goes
on......and the colours are beautiful.....reds, soft greens, white.
So the 1st thing I have to share is a topper....just under 6x6 I started with a white 
card base then added a distressed paper layer. I die cut the wreath 3 times for
a little extra dimension, raised the topper on foam pads them embellished
with some die cut poinsettia's, a bow & a sentiment banner....and a few faux
gems in the centre of the flowers.
So that's my lot for today.......thanks for calling & I'll hopefully see you
tomorrow......have a lovely evening.

xx

Don't forget, my HALLOWEEN challenge is here.

challenges

ribbons/bows at Christmas With The Cuties
Christmas/Winter at Cute 'n' Crafty
Christmas at C.R.A.F.T
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
Christmas at Crafty Friends
anything goes at Merry Little Christmas

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, gorgeous card, gorgeous image design and colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful festive card, love the wreath with all it's layers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the die-cut wreath
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jo - love the colours and the cute image. Sounds like you have the Christmas bug! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jo… Your card is lovely… such a cute little snowman. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. It fits perfectly with our ‘Christmas’ challenge theme. Hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jo, lovely design and papers, love the wreath!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the snowman on the topper is so cute and love the whole design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Jo, a cute image framed by a beautiful wreath.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely topper Jo, the wreath is really eyecatching. Must look out for that collection, I am off to Hobbycraft tomorrow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great card, thanks so much for sharing your fabulous Christmas make with us for the CRAFT Challenge. I especially love the wreath around your cute snowman. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That snowman is so cute, and I love all the dimension and texture on your wreath! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card with a lovely image and design, thanks for joining in our challenge at Christmas with the Cuties this month.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...