My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 24 October 2019

From Our House To Yours.....


Crafting time has been in short supply this week.....and I had a crafty
itch that needed scratching! Two 4x4 Christmas card blanks, 2 chipboard
houses, a sentiment stamp & some faux gems to finish......job done!
Sometimes the simplest cards are enough.........I do love lots of layers and
lots of my lovely paper frosting but just sometimes quick & easy is enough.
So that's my lot for today....hope you're managing lots more crafty time than me!
Thanks for calling......see you soon.
xx

Don't forget, my HALLOWEEN challenge is here.


7 comments:

  1. Great CAS cards Jo and love the chipboard houses
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beauties Jo the chipboard houses are perfect for your CAS design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards Jo, lovely houses.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both gorgeous! Sometimes simple is all we have time for but these are just as effective as more complex makes x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...