My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 8 November 2018

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!


Hi friends, hope you're all well.
Ooh, another Christmas card to share today......I'm really ploughing through
the Christmas makes now.....and I'm loving every minute of it!
I'm hoping to start on Asher's advent calender soon, a bit last minute I know
but I think I have everything ready, it's just a matter of painting, sticking &
arranging all the bits & pieces so hopefully I'll be on time.
So today's make is a Studio Light creation with a few bits added from
my stash. I placed the tree and the reindeers on foam pads to add a bit of
dimension and I layered the whole lot on gold mirri then on black card.
Thanks for calling, whatever you're up to......take care &  have a lovely day.
See you tomorrow.
xx

challenges
anything Christmas at Crafty Hazelnut's
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
woodland animals at City Crafter
x is for xmas at ABC Christmas Challenges

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant make Jo, love the way you tucked the sentiment partly behind the tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card Jo, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card Jo, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely scene you have created! Love the dimensions and those cute reindeers !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very nice card!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the texture and details in this wonderful Christmas card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the wood effect - great texture and dimension. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas card love all the embellishments and great B.paper-oohhh can't wait to see the advent calendar
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, with so many lovely details, and I love the sentiment design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Christmas card with lovely details! Thanks so much for playing in our 'W and X' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Good Luck and please come back again soon!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...