My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 26 March 2013

A bookmark for Miss Rebecca

Well good morning friends....hope your week got off to a
great start! Still no sign of Spring here unless you count
the lonely little crocus just peeking out that I saw on the way
to the shops yesterday! For today, I have a bookmark
for Miss Rebecca.....she is an avid reader, much like I
was at her age, (and still am) and loves bookmarks in
any shape or form! Had another little play with
the ink pads too, just a little inking round the edges
bit I think I like it......have a feeling I could get into this 
inky business lol!
here's what I used
Alice stamp - Sugar Nellie
spot& stripe paper - scrap box
flower - xcut die
text paper - computer generated
promarkers
brad, ric rac - stash
half doily - scrap box
a couple of challenges
anything but a card at Crafting for all Seasons
anything goes at I Love Promarkers
anything goes at Stamp n Doodle
#101 at The Sugar Bowl
anything goes at Brown Sugar
Spring or Alice in Wonderland at Anything but a Card
anything  but a card at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner

24 comments:

  1. So cute...she is going to love this one. I love that the image has long, blonde hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bookmark Jo, bet Rebecca loves it .

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Jo - I'm sure Rebecca will adore it - its a bit unlike spring here too - although we do have a few crocuses and daffs out already so it sounds a little better! So cold though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty bookmark. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark, beautiful coloring and I'm sure Rebecca will get great use of it. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours and design
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bookmark, beautiful colours and design..Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love all the blue color and your design is great.

    Thanks for joining our "Anything but a card" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hugs, DT Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute Jo, love the image. Thanks for sharing at CFAS too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is totally stunning as always your image is gorgeous as is your colouring .....great tag too with lots of lovely detail added xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. As cute as Rebecca is...I love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous bookmark Jo, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great bookmark, love your colouring. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that image...super cute bookmark! :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I just simply Adore your Design.
    This week I am so seeing projects not like a card.
    I love your creativity.

    Thanks for visiting and entering this week's challenge.

    we hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  18. so gorgeous jo.really fab design and sweet image :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet bookmark, lovely design and colours. Tanks for joining us at CFAS, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww this is really sweet Jo! what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the pretty papers and embellies... those inky edges look fab!! :-))
    Hope you are well
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! The digi is colored so perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp-N-Doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful bookmark hun and love the colour...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute bookmark! Thanks for joining us at anything but a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...