My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 3 March 2013

I'll be there for you......

Hi friends, hope you're all well today! Busy day for me today
 cos I'm off to watch my youngest son play his
1st rugby match of the season! I was lucky enough to win some
 Flat Friends digis last week
and wow, they are just fab! Couldn't wait to get this one
coloured though I think I still need lots of practise lol! Flat Friends
have a challenge blog too and this month the theme is 
"Friendship" so I thought I might enter! I followed the fab 
sketch from Sketch Saturday, too!
ingredients
digi - Rainy Days from Flat Friends
paper - My Minds Eye
sentiments - computer printed
gems, card - stash
challenges
Friendship - Flat Friends
week #248 at Sketch Saturday
stripes at Paper Makeup Stamps
anything goes at Simon Says Stamp
anything goes at Craft us Crazy

Have a lovely Sunday, see you tomorrow!
Jo x

21 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card Jo love those colours and papers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and patterns of DP you chose to go with this lovely image. The floral print that runs horizontally is just superb! Great card Jo!

    I have tried out for a design team...I am sure they will have tons of talented people apply and I won't have a chance but nothing lost, nothing gained...right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love the image hun and just love the colours,and adore the papers,you have used great layout hun hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo. I love the image and you colouring looks fabulous. The bright papers look wonderful.
    I hope you have a good Sunday
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous bright colours - wonderful card Jo! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve your new digi Jo...
    FABulous colours too.
    Enjoy your day!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweetie - absolutely love the bright colours x x Thank you so much for entering our challenge x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jo.fabulous bright papers and i love your design and sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous papers and design. Beautifully eye-catching. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Jo,love the image and your colours and papers are lovely...Hope your Son's rugby game went well and his team won...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card! How blessed you are with having 6 children - that is truly a blessing - enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the image the papers and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Jo sweet image and great papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it Jo...beautiful colours and so love that image, i really 'NEED' to get meself some of those Lol
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card there Jo and love that sentiment. Great colours too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jo, Your card is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow love those vivid colours and how you coloured the darling image! What a perfect sentiment to go with it!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jo, how wonderful these colors are. This is such a cute image and I love the sentiment. Thank you Jo for your wonderfully kind words with the passing of my husband. I appreciate it so much. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Jo, the papers are so pretty and that is such a cute image :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely Jo! Love the bright colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and hope to see you again next week! :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...