My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Lemon & Lilac

Morning, oooh it's a bit nippy this morning and thick with fog!
Thanks, everyone, for lovely birthday wishes for me & the boys
over last week or so....we really appreciate it and yes, Rachel, we
 had more cake yesterday lol!! So for today, I'm sharing 
another card for my just in case box! The sweet image is from
Nutcrafters and the colour combo is for their latest
challenge.....another new combo for me - will definitely
use it again! Again, everything else is from my stash!
Rightio, got to go - got the dreaded supermarket run to do today!
Thanks for calling, see you soon!
Jo x

challenges
lilac & lemon at Nutcrafters
anything goes at Stampin' with the Dragon
2 patterned papers at Whoopsi Daisy
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create

19 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous....love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image - love this colour scheme - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jo love those papers and such a cute image
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card Jo, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo. I love the sweet image and beautiful colour scheme
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jo.So pretty and beautifully coloured.Gorgeous flowers too.Enjoy your supermarket shopping - mmmmmmm I'm, just going to order mine online - much more fun.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image, Jo, and a fabulous color combo! Love your coloring and those papers choices are perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color combo Jo. Very cute image and just a wonderful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this !!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Nutcrafters

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. JUst GORgeous! LOve these colours Jo.
    A cute image and such pretty flowers.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jo beautiful papers and colours,the image is fabulous.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, lovely colours and image used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. cor this is one gorgeous and soo pretty card love the colours fabulous work hunnie hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card Jo the colours go so well together and this image is just so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stunning jo.really fab design and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh what gorgeous colours Jo! and I love the cute stamp… and those pretty flowers! it's a perfect card for Spring!
    Hope the weather improves for you! :-))
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute image! You did a great job of colouring her.
    She kinda has a nerdy look with those glssses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful, delightful card JO, loving the sweet image, the lilac colours and fab flowers.!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...