My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Dream big

Afternoon friends, hope you're all well! Another grey, dark
damp day here in Yorkshire, it's been trying to snow again too
so perfect weather to sit in my craft room lol!
Today's card is another "just because" card...she'll just sit in my
 box until she's needed! Again, I've used scraps from my bit
box and some fab old felt embellies I'd forgotten I had!
Sentiment is an Andy Skinner stamp, the die cuts are my fav
from memory box, the image is from Saturated Canary
and she's coloured with promarkers!
So that's all for today, thanks for popping round!
Jo x
challenges
die cuts at Clearly Inspired
anything goes at One Stop Craft
something old at Totally Gorjuss
layer it up at Lacy Sunshine
girly at Bunny Zoe's
anything goes at Love to Create
butterflies at Passion for Promarkers

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo. Love the vibrant colours and embellies, and the image is stunning and beautifully coloured.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo, I like the image the fab colours and the swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jo, love your colouring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Jo - love that checked paper and the image is fab! Hope its not snowing - its very cold and rainy here :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo. I love the image and such beautiful papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is amazing sweetie, love it, thanks for joining us at saturated canary big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card dearie.Love the bright papers and your image is so cute.Hope you're okay.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coloring! The embellishments are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card - I love those boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image and you have coloured her so well. Thank you for joining us this week at LTC Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning jo.i love the fab image and really gorgeous papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful lovely card, Jo. Your coloring is awesome. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Jo love the image and papers, beautiful colours and design,

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous image and colouring! Love the die cuts and your design. Super card, very beautiful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! I love the fun colours!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweetie, your creation is absolutely gorgeous,thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card hun, love those dp's you have used and beautiful image too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous image and fab colours and papers! Thanks for joining in my butterfly challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card, the SC image is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...