My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 31 March 2013

You totally rock!

Morning, hope you're all well and enjoying a lovely long
 Easter weekend! We've had a couple of gorgeous days here.....
maybe Spring is finally on her way.....hmmm, hope so! So 
today's card started out as an attempt at clean & simple, 
couldn't keep it as that tho, I really struggle with them lol.
I coloured this image twice, once for this card then a 2nd time as 
I thought she'd be perfect for a Christmas card.....so watch this 
space, I'll show you her next week!
ingredients
image & sentiment - the Greetings Farm
paper - Rockstar, DCWV
ribbon & pearls - stash
coloured with promarkers
challenges I'd like to try
anything goes at  Partytime Tuesday
anything goes at the Paper Shelter
anything goes at Simon says Stamp
anything goes with ribbon at Crafty Ribbons
anything goes at Creative Corner
anything goes at Anyone for Anya

13 comments:

  1. Nice card Jo, I must admit I find CAS difficult
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Jo - looking forward to seeing the christmas version too. Glad you're getting some spring weather! Happy Easter hun! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jo. I love the image and wonderful colours
    Wishing you a Happy Easter
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the image and the wonderful colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great Jo. Great image. have a happy easter
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool, Jo! Love the papers and the fab sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...super cute!!

    Thank you so very much for joining in with our Anything Goes With Ribbon Challenge over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog this fortnight - and Good Luck!

    Hugs.
    Karen - DT.xx

    http://kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress/500-follower-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card...She will good good for Christmas too!
    Love her pretty dress.

    happy Easter to you and your family. Hope the Bunny brings loads of chocolate. We had the grandkids overnite...Friday supper till Saturday at 4. It was so wonderful to have them but we were exhausted...I'm getting OLD!

    Congrats on surviving your creating with stash. You did such a great job and every card was wonderful...so it just goes to show that we can be creative with what is on hand!!!

    Have fun shopping in April...teehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jo :-) the image is fabulous and the colors and details are perfect, I love the gingham bow :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous Jo, love the colours.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...