My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 24 March 2013

Who loves a big bow?

Morning my lovely blog friends...hope you're all well, safe and
warm today! No snow here, thank goodness but it's soooo
cold.....so guess where I'm spending the day? Yep, my
nice, cosy warm craft room! I have a card to share today,
another one for my box and again, I've used oddments from 
my stash, a gorgeous Saturated Canary digi coloured with
promarkers and the die cuts are Joy & Cheery Lynn.
So thanks for popping round, hope you have a lovely day 
and stay safe & warm!
Jo x
challenges
ribbons or lace at Craft your Passion
flowers at Crafty Boots
tags at Crafting by Design
anything goes at I Love Promarkers
die cuts at Charisma Cardz
ribbon or lace at Paper Crafting Journey
anything goes at The Sugar Bowl
layer it up at Creative Corner Challenges
lots of layer at Sweet Stampin'

23 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Jo. Oh, I love that huge bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh after recently being named by a talented crafter as the queen of ribbon, pearls and flowers, I love the big bow :) such a pretty card, love the colours the layout and of course the flowers
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the image and the ribbon looks wonderful
    I hope you have a good Sunday
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab bow and a gorgeous card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fabulous Jo - and I definitely love a big Bow! Have fun in your craft room today and stay warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Jo, Oh wow this is so pretty lovely image and colours too enjoy your day! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jo, love the image and your bow is fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jo, the image is adorable and I like the papers and the big bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bow, Jo! What a fantastic card. Great coloring and the flowers are perfect. Wonderful blue and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Jo, love the colours and the ribbon is fab, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layers thank you for showing your card at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great Jo and love the big bow - suits it really well. Hope your managing to keep warm and I'm still digging myself out the house!!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card jo.really pretty details and i love your fabulous bow and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo, I love that big bow and all the blue colors of your wonderful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    with your beautiful card. Gorgeous bow.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bow! Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card and such a gorgeous bow! So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! this is gorgeous Jo! what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the pretty roses and lush bow!! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous image and colouring. And Yes! Oh Ye. I do love a big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card. I love the image and your lovely bow.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

  21. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely piece you have created there...thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...