My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 28 June 2019

With Love


Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.
Friday already, where do the weeks go? Have you anything nice planned for 
the weekend? Not much happening here, maybe an hour or two in the
garden if it's not too hot then the troops are descending for lunch on Sunday..
.....and hopefully I'll be having lots of snuggles with Asher.
So today's make is another quick & easy topper.....I started with a base of
 white hammer card, a black layer then the Hunkydory image. I finished with
a 'with love' embellishment I made myself from snippets.....simple!
I love the pink & black colour combo, especially on a white base.....what's
your favourite colour combo?
Don't forget, my challenge LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS is here.
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Never mind the weeks Jo...I can't believe that July is knocking on the door!! I love this topper and have to say that although I don't wear pink, I am drawn to pink and black or pink and green. Have a lovely weekend with your family. We are planning a trip to Weymouth for breakfast and a walk along the beach xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In answer to the jigsaw puzzle Jo, no, I will not be doing it again, it went into the bin as some of the bits had disappeared down the cracks in the floor boards.
    I've always loved black with colours, I wear a lot of black but always perk it up with coloured earrings or necklaces.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo, the pink and black are beautiful together....my favourite though is brown and blue!
    Enjoy your weekend , and your cuddles with Asher!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful feminine card Jo, I love the topper, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking. Love the black against the pink. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jo, such an elegant topper.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super design, Jo, the black and pink go so well together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! Pink and black is a very feminine and elegant combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and topper love the pink and black combination
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such an elegant card, love the drama of the black and pink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...