My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 5 February 2019

With Love



Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well. It feels a little warmer here today although
it's still a bit grey & dark......but it is dry so that's a bonus!
I managed a little craft time earlier, the clear out has gone on hold while I 'm in the
mood to actually make something bu I'm sure I'll be back to it pretty soon.
Today's make I think would suit almost any occasion ( did make it with Valentine's Day
 in mind)......if you like skulls & roses,that is.....found these sheets when I started the clear
 out & they are so quick & easy to make up.....and I do love a bit of decoupage now & again!
You can see the layers a bit better here

Thanks for calling......and don't forget I have a new challenge HERE, I'd
love you to enter! See you tomorrow.
xx
decoupage toppers - Kanban
card & gems - my stash

challenges
add a sentiment at Moving Along With The Times
Love/Valentine's at Brown Sugar
lots of layers at Crafty Catz
all you need is love at My Time To Craft


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, dramatic and beautiful card...sometimes we need to indulge our darker side!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, like you say, if you like skulls and roses, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Jo, not everyone is a "hearts" and roses person

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Jo, great dimension.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the layered topper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, very dark and dramatic and I love it, so glad you joined us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never understood skulls Jo not my thing,but it's a beautifully designed card for those who like this image, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello… Thanks for sharing your project with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Add a Sentiment’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice ... I love different and this is awesome. Thanks for playing at Brown Sugar Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.
    Dawn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...