My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Challenge #2 Love Is In The Air Winner!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.

It's time to announce the winner of my latest challenge - Love Is In The Air - 
and the winner is........

******It's you, Kitty from Kt Fit Kitty******

and here's Kitty's card......


That's a lovely card Kitty & that Panda is adorable!

Your prize is a $12 Bugaboo gift card and I'd love to invite you to join me as
GD for a future challenge too.
Please email me to claim your prize & if you could leave me a comment
below so I know to look out for your email that would be great.
Here's a badge for your blog......

Well done to Kitty & thanks so much to all who entered.....hope you'll join
me for my next challenge tomorrow!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kitty, a beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's wonderful, Jo! Thanks so much! I'll email you right away! Thanks for the cute badge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kitty -gorgeous card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!I am very happy to hear about my friend Kitty won!!! ��Big congrats Kitty!! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...