My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 2 March 2020

Own Your Dreams


Morning lovelies, hope you're all well, warm & safe.
I have a card to share today, I made this for my sons girlfriend & thankfully
she loved it! A 5x5 card base, I added a snippet of striped paper from the scrap
box. For the topper I simply 'swooshed' some ink, added a dream catcher cut
from holographic card then cut another so I could layer the feathers. I added a
word sticker from Tim Holtz then finished with a little gem. The dream catcher is
another unused die so I can join Wendy's challenge with this make too!
Rightio, that's me for today......lots to do so I'll thank you for popping in and
for any comments you might leave......have a lovely day!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Through The Craft Room Door
add a heart at Crafty Gals Corner
anything goes at Die Cut Divas
anything goes at Mix It Up
Wendy's die challenge

15 comments:

  1. love this Jo, the pink is a gorgeous shade which contrasts beautifully with the scrap of paper you used, the dream catcher shimmers and the sentiment perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I would have liked that myself.
    Have a lovely day.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your heart dream catcher, beautiful make!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Jo, a lovey dream catcher.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sweet and feminine, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so lovely, especially with the holographic paper! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - wonderful dream catcher. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the March "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous textural card, absolutely eye-catching and yet so elegantly simple in it's design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card design with awesome dream catcher . Thanks for sharing and joining in the anything goes challenge from TTCRD . https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry and hope we see more of you soon .
    Shirley-Anne DT
    https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo, your card is just so pretty, lovely dreamcatcher image and colours, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely Jo, no wonder she loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card and love the beautiful Dreamcatcher
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...