My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 26 March 2020

With Love


Morning crafty friends, hope you're all keeping well & managing some craft &
blogging time........I think for a lot of us it'll be such a big help and being able to 
communicate with our blog friends is so important.....now more than ever.
Still on my mission to use up some stash and today I'm sharing a topper made with
an image and paper from the Making Cards magazine 2017!! Black card for layering
and some faux gems to finish and that's it!
Thanks for calling.....be back soon.

xx

Don't forget, there's still a few days left to enter my FURRY FRIENDS 
challenge here.

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed card Jo, lovely floral image and colours, stay safe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your background papers and embellishments are perfect with that beautiful topper, love your card Jo,keep safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card today Jo.
    I have finished my die challenge and would love to send you a RAK when all this madness is over and I can post a package, please email me your addy, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Jo, something very grown up about pink and black. Blog land is just about the safest place to be right now!! Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super, what a great card, Love those colours, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card Jo, such a lovely topper.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Jo - love that topper and the way you have mounted it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful topper and love the papers and layout-thank goodness for blogging and crafting!Stay safe and well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...