My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 12 March 2020

Using up some Stash!


Hello crafty friends, hope you're all well.
'Tis a bit blustery here in my little part of the Yorkshire Coast but we have
beautiful blue skies.......really does feel like Spring is in the air!
I feel a Spring clean coming on but first.......time to use up some stash then
hopefully I'll have less to clean lol!
The paper pad I used for this card was a freebie with a mag....such lovely papers,
I can't believe they've sat on a shelf unused for so long! A DL sized card, I simply
cut & layered the papers onto white card after I'd inked the edges then did the same
with the die cut butterflies. I added the Tim Holtz chit chat stickers then finished
with  a faux pearl in the centre of each butterfly.
Lots to do so I better get on......thanks for calling....see you soon
xx

Don't forget, my FURRY FRIENDS challenge is here.

joining up with Wendy's die challenge

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, what a pretty card and lovely to see a DL shape. The papers and butterflies are beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo ... just love your super little flutterby card ... love the colours ... well spring certainly isnt here in the South today ... sunshine and heavy showers ... hope you are well and staying clear of this horrid corona virus thingie ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Jo the papers and your die cut butterflies are gorgeous, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jo love the papers and butterflies-like the DL size too-good feeling to be using neglected stash-very blustery today and cold too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jo, beautiful papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and lovely die, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use your stash. Beautiful.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Jo, love the colours on that lush paper. Great to see a DL card and such a lovely design. We have blue sky down here and I even went out and did a spot of gardening this morning xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this card with all the butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...