My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 11 February 2016

ATC Swap - Jan 2016

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well & having a lovely day!
Today I have some ATC's to share.....our swap theme for January was BOOKPRINT so I used old book page snippets for the background,  added some colour with ink & acrylic paint. Next came some die cut kraft butterflies, pearls & some crochet trim to finish.

Gorgeous makes as always from the rest of the group, here's some pics:

From Barb.....a bookprint background  & a flower coloured in the most gorgeous colours

From Bev....gorgeous, love the colours & the die cut elements

 From Bex......bookprint background & one of her favourite quotes....if reading was a sport she would win every time.....that girls loves to read, a LOT!

 From Lorraine..... beautiful, I love the stamped script background

From Rachel......I LOVE hearts and this bookprint one is just beautiful

Aren't they gorgeous? I have quite the collection now & can't wait to see what we all come up with for February's theme of HOME SWEET HOME. If you fancy joining us this month you can find all the details here.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, I'm really enjoying joining in and receiving some lovely ATCs. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATCs. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATCs. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of wonderful inspiration here Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work girls, love all your takes !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo these look fab - looking forward to getting mine - must make this months! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous ATC's Jo, the pale blue and Kraft combination is so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic ATCs love them all.
    Lots of great inspiration there.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab designs one and all! Great inspiration! Have a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. All wonderful!!
    Love yours ATCs with the crochet lace and the sweet blue pages of old book, they are so shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...