My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 9 February 2016

GD at Cardz 4 Guyz!

Morning lovelies, hope you're all well. 
It's a bright & beautiful morning here on the Yorkshire Coast but oh, so cold & as it's a teacher training day I have my little miss at home so don't think we'll be going too far. In fact we may well stay indoors as she's still in bed......typical teenager!
So for today's post I have my GD make for the challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz where the theme this time is Valentine/Love.
I made the simplest of cards using only die cuts, twine & a gem......and I got to raid my 
snippets box again too......oh, and it's nice & flat for posting.....always a good thing nowadays.
 So that's my crafty offering for today, if you fancy joining in at Cardz 4 Guyz you can find all the rules as well as some fab Dt makes over on the main blog. 
Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave......see you tomorrow.
xx

challenges
#215 at Pixies Snippets Playground
love is in the air at Crafty Gals Corner
love at 4 Crafty Chicks
Valentine's/love at Creative Corner Challenges
clean & simple at Allsorts
love is all around at My Time To Craft
love me like you so at AAA Cards
love is in the air at Crafty Boots
love, love, love at Crafty Cardmakers

29 comments:

  1. good morning is the kettle on haha think Ill stay in too soooo cold
    great male card very stylish. have a great day whatever you decide to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great layout and lovely papers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic design, very stylish for a male love theme. Very cold here too so I'm staying in my room where it's warm.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Adorable! You are the queen of black, your use of this colour with the others make your cards always stunning and so vibrant! Great work!
    Congrats for your GD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great Jo - a lovely make! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo this is one fabulous card for a make love the colours and card design a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and striking, perfect for a man...fab colours and the black hearts have such impact!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the clean cut! New follower! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges! Sara DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Jo and perfect for the theme. I also have young people who don't get up till lunchtime sometimes-must be hard work being young these days(lol)
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely brilliant card I LOVE!! it.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this super guy card Jo, the colours are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Jo, perfect masculine design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card for a male Jo. It's a great design and love your super banners. Really nice papers. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the black and orange, a great male Valentine card.
    Thank you for joining our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Jo! This is an awesome card for a guy! I could take some lessons from you! I so struggle with masculine cards! I think Brian's going to end up with another pink card for Valentine's - but it's from the cats so I tell that's what they asked me to make haha. Seriously though I need to learn how to make some manly cards - it's one of my goals this year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfectly simple! Love this and the colors are perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice take on the Valentine theme at Crafty Cardmakers. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, love the bold design, so striking. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect valentine for a guy lovely bold colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Valentine card Jo love the detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this Jo - a perfect card for a fella - I always struggle with those :( The cards, not the fellas!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a great Valentine's card for a fella Jo - love the design - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha ha ha . . . laughing at Di's comment above! Great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great design and colors - thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Jo what a gorgeous card love the detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great masculine valentines card. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous male design. Love the bold use of colour and shapes.

    Thank you for sharing in our Love, Love, Love challenge. We hope to see you back again.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...