My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 19 February 2016

Share an Oldie this Friday!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.
Do you have something nice planned for the weekend? I'll be staying home tomorrow, I have some birthday cards to make & I need to get a wiggle on! It's my birthday on Wednesday, my 2nd son has his the day after then a week after it's my 5th son.......busy, busy, busy!!
Today being Friday though I wanted to join in with Erika over at Snappycrafts as she invites us to share an older craft make....all she asks is you visit leave her a comment so she can return the favour. 
My card is one I made for Miss Rebecca a couple of years ago. lots of die cuts & handmade paper flowers....... she loved it so much she wanted me to frame it!
It looks fabulous on her bedroom wall.....and luckily she still likes it as much now as she did then!
Thanks for calling today & whatever you have planned for the weekend......have fun!
xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow that's a stunning oldie Jo. I'm not surprised Rebecca wanted to have it framed and what a wonderful job you did with that. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous oldie share Jo, lots of beautiful details and it looks super framed.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see glad she still loves it too
    Oh you do have a busy week with birthdays pheww!! have you got something ice planned for yours what ever you do have a great day
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really a beauty, your daughter has done very well to frame it!! A true masterpiece with all these details!
    Love so much how look the gorgous hand-made flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous sweetie and I am so glad that Rebecca is still enjoying the splendour of it.
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. I love the way you added the flowers and tendrils to the frame. It must be perfect in her room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo, I'm not surprised that Rebecca wanted this card framed it's beautiful. It's a super black and white combo, loving the flowers.
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this weekend.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, stunning oldie card design, not surprised it was put in a frame. beautiful design, lovely image and embellishments.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly cool card! I hope you got everything done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour combo beautiful design and embellishments and it really is a gorgeous card..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours on this gorgeous project.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jo, what a gorgeous card, not wonder Rebecca wanted it framed, lovely frame too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...