My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 12 July 2020

All My Love


Well good morning my crafty friends.....hope you're all safe & well.
Are you enjoying the weekend? We had rain most of yesterday and  the grass
 seems to have grown at least 6 inches overnight!
Today's card  involves a fancy fold, lots of die cutting & the dreaded paper piecing!
To be fair I did quite enjoy it..........but won't be doing it again in a hurry!
The beautiful die cut panel is one of the Interchangeable Die sets available from
Crafter's Companion and there's some real good offers  over on the website
of you're interested. I used the 'Heartfelt' frame which comes with three different
sentiments -  'all my love', 'sending lots of love' and 'love you' .
Rightio, that's me for today......thanks for calling......stay safe.

xx

11 comments:

  1. Well worth the effort Jo, I love it.
    Briony
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jo, a beautiful die and the paper piecing was well worth the effort.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful die and lovely design, pretty colours and gorgeous flowers.
    Have a good day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created a beautiful card with your papers and die Jo well worth the time you spent paper piecing the elements

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not fond of paper piecing. You did an excellent job. It's just beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well worth the painstaking effort Jo, this is a gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and beautiful dies worth the effort
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo, wow, wow, wow your card is stunning. Loving these new dies. You can see the effort that has gone into it. Hope you've had a nice weekend and are safe and well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...