My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 3 July 2020

Paper Frosting Friday!


Morning lovelies.....hope you're all well.
It's a lovely cool, damp day here on the Yorkshire Coast.....such a welcome relief
from the heat we've recently had.....on the flip side though it's so hard to
take a decent pic! Oh well, we can't have it all.
So today  have some paper frosting to share......all made from the beautiful
Paper Posies decoupage pad by Dovecraft. A really lovely collection, I made up
one from each of the pages, you actually get 3 pages of each......yes, 3! And there's
 extra bits on some of the pages too! I always like to have some paper frosting on 
standby.....it comes in so handy if you need  quick card but is also lovely for
journal, scrapbook pages and even home decor.
Rightio, off to get the jobs done.....and then hopefully a little craft time.
Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to........stay safe.
xx

10 comments:

  1. I love that quote Jo, I feel as though I'm constantly adjusting my sails, lol
    Briony

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Jo, such pretty papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jo and ideal for a quick card, or even a tag actually. Cooler down here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty,would look great inked on edges for a junk journal. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so beautiful Jo, the pastel pink tones are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very pretty Jo and will be gorgeous on tags or cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really pretty Jo love the pastel shades..hope you and your family are keeping well ..I haven't been commenting much lately Paul has been back in hospital again!! lol hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little topper embellishments love the pretty papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...