My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 6 July 2020

New Dies at Crafter's Companion!


There's a new launch over at Crafter's Companion today, the fabulous
INTERCHANGEABLE DIES! Each set comes with a frame die and three
interchangeable sentiments so the possibilities are endless. Catch them over on 
Crafter's TV and Create & Craft.....there's some fantastic deals to be had!

I kept my make pretty simple as I wanted to show the die off......some simple
matting & layering finished with some faux gems and that's it....all mounted onto
a 7x7 card blank.

Thanks for calling......stay safe!
xx

9 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful big die-grandaughters never even missed paper lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shade of pink and the beautiful big die

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the pink and white look gorgeous together.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A chic and elegant and very versatile with the enter changeable centre. Love this in the pink. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect colour you have chosen to showcase the dies Jo. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card made with what is a stunning die!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Jo and what a fabulous shade of pink too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...