My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 9 July 2020

Thank You


Good morning my crafty friends, hope you're safe & well this dull, grey morning.

Today's make is another using those fabulous interchangeable dies from
A different card fold for me this time.....I made an envelope style card where
the panel on the right can be written on the back and popped into the envelope.
I decorated the front of the envelope with some floral decoupage, lightly inked
the thank you panel just to give it a bit more definiton & I added seam 
binding just to make it easier to remove the panel.

I was woken by a knock at the door early this morning.....by the time I'd gotten out
of my chair and unlocked the door there was nobody there. No parcel left on doorstep,
no card through letterbox.....and they only knocked the once. Was starting to think I 
must have dreamed it but the dogs did bark so it must have happened. It was a bit early
 for 'business' type callers (not that I'm expecting any) and family & friends know it 
takes me a few minutes to get to the door so all a bit puzzling really.
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have given it a 2nd thought but since
lockdown it's very rare that anyone knocks on my door! Oh well, I suppose if it's
important they'll come back.

xx

challenges
anything goes at Creative Fingers
add ribbon at Crafty Calendar
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
flowers at A Place To Start
all occasions at Dream Valley

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers in pastel shades with a gorgeous floral element a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jo gorgeous pastel papers such a stunning card...well it wasn't me that knocked LOL thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous makes Jo - hope you find out who knocked on your door! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful die-maybe a wrong number we had one last week and was just walking away said as soon as he saw the dog realised it was the wrong house?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jo, the papers are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Jo.
    Don't ya just hate it when that happens with the knocking, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jo, a fabulous design - so pretty.
    It's so annoying when people don't give you time to get to the door!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card Jo - love the soft colours and the idea of using the ribbon as a pull for the insert
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not made an envelope card in years.they are so easy to make too.again I love the pretty pink. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not made an envelope card in years.they are so easy to make too.again I love the pretty pink. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is gorgeous Jo, such a pretty design. Hope the mystery caller makes themselves known!! How mysterious!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! You have been chosen as a TOP ROCKER at 613 Avenue Create for the week of July 5 - 11, 2020. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and inspiration with us and our players. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!

    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Sorry I'm late, but still wanted to pop in to thank you for entering your card in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...