My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 10 July 2020

Christmas!


Hello from a very wet, dull grey day!
Oh, I so love sitting at my desk when it's raining.....it feels so peaceful, calm
and quiet......I could sit here all day! Mind you, I hope it's dry tomorrow cos
2 of my boys are coming to cut the hedges!
So today I have another make using the interchangeable dies from 
Crafter's Companion only this time I used the celebrate sentiment to make a
Christmas card. No idea if this style of card has a name, I just scored & folded
& cut 'til I had a shape I was happy with.
Lots of my favourite distressed layers on this make, a little paper piecing and lots
of die cuts & paper flowers in my favourite frosty blues & white.
Rightio, think today's craft time is going to be used for cross stitching........do
you have anything planned!
Thanks for calling.....stay safe......see you soon.

xx

8 comments:

  1. beautiful papers and layout Jo, the die cut is a great size and I love your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and love this design Jo. Have a great weekend and hope it stays dry so the hedges can get cut.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design and fold, beautiful paper and lovely colours. The die cuts and flowers are so pretty.
    Hope you get your hedges cut ok!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jo, the blue and white are very wintry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Jo, beautifully designed and lovely colour palette, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,love the fold,P.paper and beautiful dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card Jo - wonderful folds, die cuts and colours :).
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design and card shape as always. So pretty. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...