My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Hello 18!


Hi friends, hope you're all well.

I have a card topper for an 18th birthday to share today..............oh my, it seems such
 a long time ago since I was 18! Would I go back to that age? Not a chance lol.....would you?
Lots of scraps used in the making of this topper but still not much of a dent made
in the scrap box. Rightio.......off to have a couple hours in the craft room before tea.
Thanks for calling......have a lovely rest of the day!
xx

9 comments:

  1. fabulous use of your scraps Jo, love the papers and your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used your scraps to create this fabulous card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours and design, great use of your scraps too.
    Would I like to go back a whole.... 11 years (ahem!) to the age of 18...now let me think...nah! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jo, super design and colours. Would I go back, never in a million years, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card for an 18 year old -0 and no, I would not go back there!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jo, so bright and cheerful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous topper looks almost a full card in its own right love all the stars and banners,not a chance I would go back to 18!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...