My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 28 February 2019

February Challenge Winner!

Hi friends, hope you're all well.
Today I'm announcing the winner of my first challenge......a huge thank you to all
who entered, I hope you'll all join me again next month!
There were some fabulous entries & there's no way I could choose a winner so I put
 all the names on strips of paper &randomly picked one.....and that one was.....

**** KYM over at Kym's Crafty Cards ****

and here's Kym's gorgeous card

Congratulations!
Kym, if you email me your snail mail address I'll pop your prize in the post asap.
Here's what you've won Kym.....


and here's a badge for your blog if you'd like to take it.

Thanks again to everyone who entered, hope you'll join me on Monday for
 challenge #2!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner, and thank you, Jo! Looking forward to your next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant surprise to see that I was your monthly challenge winner. I have sent you an e-mail. Thanks so much, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,
    congrats to Kym on her win and her gorgeous creation.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kym and beautiful card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...