My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 18 February 2019

Robin Redbreast


Hi friends. hope you're all well.
Just popping in to share a Christmas card......it's another beautiful sunny day
& I'm indoors making Christmas cards lol! Oh well, that's one off my list for next
Christmas. Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave.
See you tomorrow.
xx

challenges
anything Christmas at Holly & Ivy
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
anything goes at Winter Wonderland
anything goes at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas

14 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful Jo ,can't beat a robin, lovely easel design too Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Jo - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful robin image, love the design and shape with all those layered circles, it looks fabulous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful easel card Jo and love the Robin
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Robin and I just love the circle shape easel card you have made. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS Jo, this is delightful.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful robin and card, love the traditional feel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Jo, a super Robin.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute - this is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ow!! This easel card for Christmas is just delightful!!! Love the cute robin image and the layering Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, robins are one of my favourite birds xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking card with a lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...