My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 15 February 2019

Using up some stash


Hi crafty friends & bloggers, hope you're all well. Dare I say it out loud but it's
another beautiful day here, full of sunshine & a slight breeze.
So today I have some decoupaged floral card toppers to share, they were a free gift
with a magazine some time ago. A box full of card blanks, sentiments and gorgeous
floral elements. Well I could have used them as they were but thought I'd see how far
I could stretch them......I think I got 12 in total with a few elements left over!
I cut the card blanks in half, layered them onto coordinating cardstock then started
the floral layers. I finished with a sentiment & some faux gems.
Here's a closer look at the layers:



So, so pretty IRL.....and I'm so pleased I got to use up some stash!
Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave, hopefully I'll
see you tomorrow.
xx

7 comments:

  1. You have worked hard Jo, beautiful decoupage images and cards, the deep purple is a great contrast to the lilac shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty, Jo, the flowers look lovely decoupaged. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards and love the decoupaged floral images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images and decoupage, these are lovely toppers Jo.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are sooooo pretty Jo, I love the decoupaged designs and the lovely images. Well done on getting some older stash used up, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards, the flowers pop so well with your layering!! Love the blings in the corners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...