My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 21 February 2019

Using up more Stash!


Hello! Another lovely day here, how many times have I said that over the last couple
of weeks? And more line dried washing.........oh, it does smell good!
Another pair of decoupage flower to share today......plain & simple but so pretty, there's
3 layers, a sentiment & a couple of faux gems to finish.
Rightio, better get a wiggle on......don't know where the time has gone today....or
maybe it's just me being too slow lol. Thanks for calling & for any comments you might
leave......see you tomorrow.
xx

8 comments:

  1. Seeing these chases away the dull days, weather is improving, but your cards are fantatsic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to have lots of lovely days in a row! I'm loving that it's light for longer too...spring is on it's way!!!
    Beautiful cards Jo, the decoupaged flowers are gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two pretty cards Jo, lovely decoupage.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, Jo, the colours beautiful. It's been a warm and sunny day here today, it difficult to believe that only a few weeks ago everything was covered with snow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a lovely day here too line dried washing and no heating on all day-in February!!!Beautiful cards and floral decoupage
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been lovely here too Jo - haven't put my washing out yet though lol. I agree with you, these cards and simple but oh so pretty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two really pretty cards Jo weather is gorgeous at the moment so nice to see the sun out take care x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...