My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 3 February 2019

You're Fabulous!


Hello! I made it! Wasn't quite sure if I'd have anything to share today but
I here I am with a topper! Love these topper sheets, they're fast becoming my
go-to  choice as they're perfect for when I have a fibro/arthritis flare up... I can
still scratch my crafty itch lol! Lots of lovely layers of black card, gold mirri, 
adorable scorable, a couple of die cut corners & the beautiful toppers & 
sentiment made up into a card topper measuring approx 20 x 12 cm.

Thanks for calling,,,,,whatever you're up to have a lovely day.
See you tomorrow.
xx

mirri, toppers, patterned card, sentiment - Hunkydory
corner dies - Crafters Companion
black card - stash

challenges

11 comments:

  1. Stunning card and love the image and beautiful colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Jo, the blue and black look stunning and elegant together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous girly images, they look beautiful layered up!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Jo, so fashion! :) Love how you mixed black and gold with the sweet colours of the topper!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen you around much lately but there again I haven't been around much either. I'm sorry to read about your father's death but glad that the arrangements went well. My sister died in November so I'm the only one left. My crafting doesn't take up much of my time now as I have a dog for company and when I'm not taking her for walks I'm dozing! lol Take care, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jo, the toppers are so beautiful and it's a smashing design.
    Thank you for your kind comment, most appreciated, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Jo, such a pretty image and great design - it would be perfect for a teenager.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, Jo, so elegant and feminine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo lovely feminine card and lovely to have you back on board.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and love the beautiful topper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...