My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 16 February 2019

Birthday Beer!


Hi my crafty friends, hope you're well & your weekend has gotten
off to a good start. Another beautiful day here, I'm sat in the craft room & I've
had to close the blinds it's that bright........and it's that warm I've got the fan on!
I have a male themed card topper to share today, the image is from a
Hunkydory sheet....part of the Good Sport collection....I simply added some
gold mirri & a die cut frame......both Hunkydory too. It's a fabulous
collection, you get so much for your money & it's so well thought out you
really know everything is going to work well together.
Rightio, that's me for today.....thanks for popping by & for any comments you
might leave......have a lovely weekend.
xx

challnges
gaga for gingham at Dragonfly Journeys
love your men at The Male Room
men only at My Time To Craft

12 comments:

  1. Love this card Jo, we do get stuck for men, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Jo, great topper, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers!! Great card Jo, love the gingham xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and a great design and layout. Thanks for playing at The Male Room, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card love the topper--been sunny here too actually got a full line of washing dry outside!!!small things eh??? lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT card, love the topper Jo.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing card Jo, love the gingham and the topper

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Jo, a great masculine design. Hunkydory kits are brilliant aren't they.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Fabulous male card, so striking! Love how you used the Hunkydory sheet with mirry! The diecut rame looks gorgeous!
    Hugs!
    Here Spring is in the air, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo! As someone who struggles with male cards like others, this is fabulous. That image is awesome, and the gold with all of the gingham touches work so well together. Thanks so much for joining my 'GaGa for Gingham' blog challenge and good luck. I also love the "she stood in the storm" quote at the top of your blog. Thank you for that too :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great male card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...