My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 2 June 2019

#4 Winner!

Hi friends, it's time to announce the winner of #4 Floral Frenzy. Thank you so much
for all your gorgeous entries..... I'm so chuffed to have such support for my
little challenges.............and blown away by the number of entries!
So, without further ado..........the winner of  #4 Floral Frenzy is.............

****it's you, Jane at Onions and Paper****

and here's what Jane entered........isn't it beautiful? I love the brightly
coloured flowers on the black background..........stunning!

Here's a pic of your prize, Jane

and I'd love to invite you to join me as Guest Designer for August's challenge.

And if you send me your snail mail details I'll pop your prize in the post
asap.............and could you leave me a comment on this post please, so I know
 to look out for your email.

And here's a badge for your blog......



Well done Jane.....and thanks again to everyone who entered, hope you'll
join me on Tuesday for #5.............see you then!
xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh thank you! I had so much fun making my card, very glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to let you know that I am going to resume blogging but making this for other authors only, this should stop spam and any other unwanted readers. sorry for messing about. This means other bloggers like yourself will be able to read but general public will not.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jane and beautiful card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, just got home from a rather stressful trip away and my lovely prize was waiting, it has really cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...