My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 27 June 2019

With Love & Best Wishes

Hi friends, hope you're well.
The weather's shaping up to be all that's promised......that's me hiding in
my craft room for the next couple days then lol!
I had a super productive day yesterday, managed to get lots done so today
I need to have a tidy up.....ready for round two!!
Today's make is a little shabby, a little chic.......and quite pink!
Made entirely with scraps, the sentiment is Rare Earth, I added a little 
charm and finished with some faux gems.
Rightio, short & sweet for today.....thanks for popping by, see you tomorrow.

Don't forget, my LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS challenge is here.

xx

12 comments:

  1. the papers and lay out would be perfect with almost any sentiment beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the papers and all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jo, so pretty and feminine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - I love the pretty colours and that lovely sentiment stamp.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sentiment and such a pretty design and papers, the lace and charm are perfect finishing touches.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, love the layout and pretty papers. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card ticks all the boxes for me. It’s gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo pretty!! I would love my bedroom to be like that...the only problem is the Husband!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...