My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 8 June 2019

Just For You

Hi friends......happy Saturday!
Do you have anything nice planned? It's cold, windy & looks like rain here so don't
think we'll be going anywhere......maybe just a trip to the craft room!
Today's make is using an image from the Plain Sailing collection from Hunkydory
and a paper from Docrafts/Papermania.......a little piece of bakers twine and 
finished with some die cut words.
Thanks for popping in......see you tomorrow!
xx

Don't forget, my challenge - LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS is here.



10 comments:

  1. beautiful image and papers Jo, fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo love the papers and image...sorry I haven't commented for a bit Paul is due in hospital on 26th June for a big heart op so I have been looking after him...lots of hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Hunkydory set, your card is gorgeous..
    Going out for Dinner tonight courtesy of my MIL for my birthday a few weeks ago. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect masculine card, love that tranquil beach scene.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card for a chap Jo, the image and papers are a perfect match xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such lovely image and your design makes it really pop!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Jo, such a lovely topper.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so wonderful, lovely image and design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous masculine card love the topper and twine
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...