My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 7 June 2019

Paper Frosting Friday!


Hi friends......it's Friday....again! Where do the days go?
Hope you're all well & have something nice planned for the weekend, I have
my gorgeous Grandson, Asher coming for tea with his Daddy.
Today I have some of my Paper Frosting to share, this time I've used the
Freshly Cut Flowers decoupage pack from Docrafts/Papermania.......
.....as well as a few little extras from my stash!
Short & sweet from me today so thanks for calling, wishing you a
wonderful day......see you tomorrow!
xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces, it's great making some "frosty" to use later! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT NEARLY ORGANISED ENOUGH TO PREPARE TOPPERS JO, BEAUTIFUL SELECTION HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the heart shaped design with the flowers. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty Jo, can't wait to see what you create with them.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...